The Governing Body are the strategic leaders of our school and have a vital role to play in making sure every child gets the best possible education.
Our Governing Body has a strong focus on three core strategic functions:
1. Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction;
2. Holding the headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils, and the
performance management of staff;
3. Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent.
Our Governing Body aims to be challenging and supportive of the school and Headteacher. We try to be as involved as possible in school activities and events.
The CHAIRPERSON of our Governing Body is: Astrid Middleton.
The VICE-CHAIRPERSON is Michael Leadbetter.
The others members of the Governing Body are:
• Kathryn Ellis
• Jayne Dawson
• Amy Roberts
• Emma Pease
• Sam Parker
• Dianne Murphy (Non-teaching staff representative)
• Miss Lauren Johnston (Teaching Staff Representative)
• Sarah White (Headteacher)
Fully Governing Body meetings are held termly.
There are also two committees who meet separately and termly as well as the Full Governing Body Meeting:
• Standards and Effectiveness Committee
• Resources Committee
Governor Register of Business Interests – please click here to view this
Governor Attendance at meetings – please click here to view this
Governor Details – please click here to view this
Instrument of Governors – please click here to view this
List of Governors – please click here to view this