1. We will INSPIRE every child:
– To develop a life-long love of learning, through providing an exciting, ever-evolving curriculum which meets their needs and interests.
– Through the provision of a welcoming and positive school environment which is conducive to high quality learning.
2. We will CHALLENGE every child:
– By encouraging an active, inquisitive approach to learning.
– To open their minds and value the thoughts and opinions of others.
– To develop their independence, innovation and individuality.
– By encouraging all pupils to have high aspirations and enabling them to believe in their abilities and talents and to believe that anything is possible.
3. We will unlock POTENTIAL:
– By ensuring that all pupils are both supported and challenged in their learning, with work being provided that enables them to make good progress.
– By creating an environment where the skills of every child are allowed to flourish and successes in all areas are celebrated with vigour.
4. We will make learning FUN:
– To ensure that pupils become independent, confident learners, unafraid of making mistakes.
– To enable pupils to explore and be imaginative, creative thinkers.
5. We will be SUPPORTIVE:
– By caring for and nurturing each individual child, so that they become reflective, thoughtful and respectful citizens.
– Through working in close partnership with parents and carers, helping them to understand the ways in which they can help their children to develop.
– By modelling desirable behaviour, conduct and personal presentation at all times and demonstrating a positive approach towards learning and each other.
6. We will be a learning COMMUNITY:
– By helping children to recognise and value the school, both as a community, and as part of a larger community.
– For pupils to understand the diversity, social and cultural richness of communities on both local and global levels.
– Where every member of our school community is proud to be associated with it.